Are your competitors pricing you out of business? Don’t despair and don’t lower your standards. And while you are at it, don’t under-price your services. Sooner or later, the values you provide will speak for themselves. Everyone will agree that the harsh economic conditions in the last couple of years had drastically affected the earnings […]
Many of us in our eagerness to close a sale will start giving our prospects or customers unsolicited advice. After you had presented the client with your products, you should allow your customer to make his or her decision of which of the products to purchase. You should not force any of your products on […]
- Blog Vs. Website – Which is Suitable for Me?
Blog or Website – Which is Suitable for Me? For those who […]
- Why Companies Social Media Marketing Fails
Social media marketing if done right is a great […]
- Comparing Inbound and Outbound Marketing
Marketing had evolved today from outbound to inbound marketing. It […]
- What is VPS Hosting?
VPS Hosting or virtual private server hosting technology is used […]
- SSL Certificate: The Protection for Your eCommerce Website
Having an SSL on your site makes businesses and consumers […]
- Do I Need Web Hosting?
If you want to be a part of the Internet […]
- Practical Business Wisdom for the Entrepreneur
Don’t let other people tell you that your ideas are bad. If you throw away ideas when they exist only on a whiteboard, you miss the point a lot of the time.
- There is Reward in Loyalty
Never let loyalty and kindness leave you! Tie them around […]
- There is a Greater Reward in Good Performance
As a business owner, you can boost your employees’ productivity by setting consequences. Turns out your employees will work harder to avoid a loss than to seek a gain.
- Are Your Competitors Pricing You Out of Business?
Are your competitors pricing you out of business? Don’t despair […]
- Are You Giving Unsolicited Advice to Your Customers?
Many of us in our eagerness to close a sale […]
- Success Digests from Robert Kiyosaki
Words are tools for the brain. Words allow the brain […]